Get the most out of your city break or weekend away in Europe with KLM. Check out our favourite reasons to get away!
Looking for the most beautiful city trips in Europe to explore this Spring? Escape to the great outdoors with a trip to Stavanger – venture outside the city to Preikestolen and take in the spectacular view of Lysefjord! If you are looking to take things slower, head to Brussels and treat yourself to some retail therapy, don’t forget to indulge and sample some Belgian chocolate! Looking for a cultural getaway? Then Berlin is for you, with 175 museums waiting to be explored and a vibrant & youthful art scene!
Travel back in time
History buffs will find Stockholm the perfect destination for their city trip. Meander through the cobbled streets between medieval buildings of Gamla Stan and visit the majestic Stockholm palace. Discover a world of treasures in Copenhagen, Rosenborg Castle was once the royal residence, head to the castle’s basement; here you will find the Danish crown jewels!
Take a culinary journey
Bologna is the perfect escape for foodies, enjoy Italian cuisine such as the world famous rich Bolognese pasta sauce or tantalising handmade tortelli! Bologna is a paradise for food lovers!
Explore the great outdoors
Nestled between the Alps and Lake Geneva, the city of Geneva makes for a stunning retreat for nature lovers! Combine days spent exploring the city and strolling through The Jardin Anglais with trips out the city for hiking and mountain biking.
Flights to the most beautiful cities in Europe
Looking for a cheap ticket to the most beautiful destinations in Europe? With KLM your holiday begins the moment you step on board.
• All prices are for return Economy Class tickets per passenger and include taxes and charges.
• Prices may change to less or more than the advertised fares at short notice as prices and availability are updated frequently.
• Seat availability may be very limited at the prices advertised for desired travel dates, travel periods can vary and blackout periods may apply.
• For flights to Europe with Economy Light fares, one piece of hand luggage (12kg) is included whilst check in luggage can be transported at an additional fee.
• Credit card surcharge of 2% may apply up to a maximum of £20.
• Prices are based upon departures to/via Amsterdam and may involve connecting flights.
• Flights may be operated by airline partners in which case KLM products and services may not be available at the airport or on-board.
• Conditions of carriage and fare rules apply. Tickets may not be changeable or refundable after booking and additional charges may be payable. For non-flexible tickets booked, tickets are only valid for the dates shown, and first sector must be flown to avoid cancellation of all sectors booked.